Today was such a sweet day! This morning we blessed Brooke and we were lucky to have several family members travel to Mesa to be with us. My maternal grandparents, Uncle Chad and Aunt Jenny and Aunt Paula made the long drive from Idaho and Utah. Grandpa Blake came down from Safford, and our local family all came as well. Trent gave Brooke a very sweet blessing and she looked lovely in her dress that Grammy Blake made for her special day. My Grandma Landon made her the pink blanket for today too. After sacrament meeting we had a lovely brunch at my parents house and enjoyed everyone's company.
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Congrats Brooke! You look so beautiful and completely deserving of all the wonderful overwhelming attention you received today. :)
so cute. glad it was a special day! i think your hair is styled fabulously!!
Love it all! I love a baby's blessing day! She is a doll and half...and looks SO much like Ty to me!
She was SO good during the blessing! It was a gorgeous blessing by Trent...and I thought your hair looked cute!
She looks so small in that dress! But cute none the less. I finally posted some pics of our house on our blog. It took me 2 months, but they are there now!
You all look so lovely. What a special day! Congrats.
she is so beautiful! and so is her mother even if she thinks she's having a bad hair; it's better than my good hair days.
What a great day for your family. She is adorable in her dress. Congrats you guys!
Fun to find your blog from Tessa Smith's. You are a beautiful family. Please tell Trent how proud I am that he has grown to be such a fine man. And he better be a great husband. I am Sister Parris from Safford Seminary. Tell him Hi for me! Love, Sister P
She is a DOLL! And I love the family photo - we do what we can with what we got, and you do it well, Rachel! :)
Post a Comment