Monday, February 23, 2009

Homemade Giveaway

Text in black are the actual rules, text in purple is my own rambling. I signed up for something from my SIL Valerie and by so doing must offer you my Crafty McCrafterson services.
The first 3 people to respond to this post
will get something homemade by me!


Like any good giveaway, there are restrictions and limitations, as follows:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. I get to choose, you just get to receive!
(but maybe if you sweet talk me I'll make something you'd prefer - flattery will get you everywhere)
2. What I create will be made just for you......one of a kind!
(Like that white elephant gift you got stuck with last Christmas, only better.)

3. It will be done this year.....hopefully sooner, rather than later.
(I still owe Courtney an apron for guessing Brooke's birth weight correctly, so she's first in line. Take a number folks.
)
4. The gift may or may not be edible, wearable or recyclable!
(Not my rule. Your gift will more than likely be edible or wearable...maybe both? Kinky.)
5. In order to be a winner, you must re-post this on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will receive one FABULOUS homemade gift by me! After I choose the winners, you can send me your mailing address!
Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you receive it!
(If you want to. Again, not my rule. Brag, don't brag, totally your call.)

Let's be honest friends, I bake and I sew. If you don't want an apron of some kind, a banner of some kind or something completely calorie-ridden, this may not be the gig for you.

6 comments:

Marily said...

I have seen these on other peoples' blogs and haven't wanted enough to do the work myself. But, I would so LOVE an apron (half apron please) so it's finally worth it. (If you feel so inclined, that is...)

Rachel said...

Oh, PICK ME! This is so cute I'd love to do it on my blog, too. And what kind of banner? Wait I think Corey might like that whole edible wearable thing, just kidding!

mad white woman said...

Me me!

Rachel said...

Fantastic - all people I admire and would love to create something for! Really, this giveaway is supposed to be for 5 people so if anyone else adds a little note, I'll squeeze in two more projects. And ladies, check the apron dork website (Secret Stitch Club)and click on Rachel's creations to see what I've made in the past. You can let me know what you're interested in. I do aim to please!

Christie said...

Me of course, how could I resist not wanting something made by you!!!

Alison said...

Am I counting wrong or is there room for one more? :)