Thursday, February 26, 2009

On a brighter note...

Now cutting her first tooth.

He may not talk properly, but he's sure tries!
(Sorry about the poor lighting.)

5 comments:

Alison said...

That was the cutest gibberish I've ever heard.

Beka said...

so cute! I loved his "pleeeeease!", and Brooke looks adorable in that pic too:)

Summer said...

maybe you don't notice his improvment as much since you are with him every day, but i am telling you that he has been talking a lot more than before. it's awesome!!!

Abby Runyan said...

So cute!! How have you been? Looks like everything is going really well. Hey, did you ever get the chance to read that book and if you did could I swing by and get from you. I'm glad things are going better and hope the tubes help!

mad white woman said...

Is it just me, or is Brook starting to look a lot more like Ty?