Monday, December 01, 2008

Cute.

After a week of slumber, Brooke is finally waking up.
She has beautiful deep blue eyes.

Brooke's first apron. Courtesy of Beka - thank you, I love it!

We had some of Trent's family in town for Thanksgiving. It was so fun to spend time with the Blake's. I did a horrible job taking pictures - this is the only one I took! We played lots of board games, the Blake brothers teased each other quite a bit, and we thoroughly enjoyed each others company. Special thanks to Mom Blake for attempting to help a postpartum mama who doesn't know how to accept other people's generosity. Yep, I'm stubborn that way. Hopefully she still loves me anyway. :)

5 comments:

the lambrights said...

oh my goodness! she is SO beautiful! (and in one of my favorite onesies) i wish we could have been there :o( but not so much for the teasing.

Jennie said...

Cute apron. She is so cute and tiny.

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Nash said...

You are doing great if you had a bunch of people at your house. I know how it is, when you just want to feel normal and do housework like you normally do.
Take it easy! The help usually doesn't stay too long, so take it while you can.
She is beautiful. they come from the same batch don't they?

Rachel said...

The apron is really cute and I can't believe you had Thanksgiving at your house right after having a baby! WOW!

Nina Jones said...

Brooke likes a pioneer baby in the apron:) I hope all is well Chad had fun at lunch... Can't wait to see her and meet her you look GREAT Rach!!!!