Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brooke's Newborn Shoot

The talented and amazing Jenny Biggs took these pictures when Brooke was five days old. She took Ty's pictures at five weeks old, but I needed to get crackin' on Christmas cards.

I can't believe Brooke is already 3 weeks old!
Enjoy the visual feast below!








Ty was supposed to get equal notoriety from this picture shoot, but refused to cooperate on picture day. This is the one and only picture he is in...not by choice, but because he ran onto the scene during the shoot. That being said, I love his face in this picture!


I saved my very favorite picture for our Christmas card, due to arrive at your home next week. Make sure you contact me if you're not on my regular mailing list so I can send one your way!

11 comments:

Jennifer Greer said...

These photos are beautiful! So precious. I love Ty as a backgroud =)

autumn said...

she looks so snuggly and sweet! i miss you guys!!

Jamie said...

Jenny did amazing as always. Brooke is so perfect and squishy. I love it! I hope I'm on your mailing list.

Jill Manning said...

Those are the greatest. I love that Ty has his doll in the pic with him. Now I am kicking myself that I didn't get professional pics of Elsie when she was that little...Brooke looks so peaceful and darling!!!

Auburn said...

seriously the third to last one it TOO much. She's so cute. I LOVE IT. I need to see her in person. maybe after the holidays??

Jennie said...

So beautiful! It's amazing what a good camera, lighting and some skill can do! I love the one with Ty in it..good memory maker there!

Brooke is just so precious and chubby too. My newborns are so skinny/scrawny. I love the ones of her in the pink blanket with wire basket, and the white blanket in the beige basket.

mad white woman said...

I LOVE LOVE baby feet.

I also think that picture of Ty in the background is fantastic, especially since he's holding a doll. Isn't that reality: the newborn sleeping in peace and the toddler being cray?

Cara Fish said...

I can't believe how much she's changed already! crazy. i'm glad you got ty in at least one shot! :)

The Arizona Blake Family said...

The pictures turned out so beautiful! I love the one with you and Brooke!

Beka said...

those are SO sweet, she did awesome again. I love the 8th pic! Such a chubby little look!

Val and Wendy Shumway said...

Yeah! - you are using my blanket I gave you! Brooke looks so cute and sweet. I got the annoucement/xmas card yesterday. I need to call you. I'm a awful friend. I'll be in touch! Hope you are feeling well!