I am so grateful to be a stay at home mom at this point in Ty's life. Today felt like my first day at my new job - stay at home mom. Our Thanksgiving company left, life is returning to normal, and I am determined to make the most of my time with my kids. (I know, check back with me in a few weeks.) But really, I'm grateful to be able to give Ty all the attention he needs right now until we figure out what is impeding his progress. That being said, he's already made some improvements since his initial evaluation.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Testing.....Testing......
We had a lovely family outing to the lab today so the kiddies could get their blood drawn. I've been putting off Ty's test until Trent could go - I just don't have the strength (or courage) to hold down my very strong toddler. Today, Ty was tested for food allergies. We've had a lot of evaluations and tests done for sweet Ty over the last few months because he hasn't been hitting his milestones. After much panic, prayer, and now purpose (in that order), we are trying to rule out as much as possible so that he will be diagnosed correctly - if a diagnosis is even necessary. (We're not convinced anything major is wrong yet...maybe he's just doing things at a slower pace...)
Ty pointing at his bandaged arm. He was such a trooper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Ooh, I HATE shots! Hey, where in the heck did you get that car seat? Tell me you didn't make the cover. I love it.
And anything with syrup. :)
Congrats for doing a great job as a stay at home mom and loving it...even if that means having to let your babies get pricked!
What a sweet Ty, giving sissie kissies.
I dread shot day. Especially cause lil' ones don't know what coming. It takes everything in me to not snatch up Tessa and run out the door screaming and crying. Brooke looks adorable with her "big bows." Finally caved in myself.
oh shes such a cute little dolly! There are so many resources available for Ty he'll be just fine. I'm sure your starting to realize how much harder it would be to do all you can for him if you had to worry about that dang job all the time! You'll do great. 2 kids was my hardest- WAY harder than 4. i had to have people keep telling me that so i'd want to have more=)
Post a Comment