A few highlights from Christmas this year...
(more pictures to come later)

Santa brought Ty a power wheels quad. Ty is in heaven. We can't wait to use it when it's NOT raining, and to take it camping with us this year.

My sister bought Brooke a Monchhichi. I was elated! My Monchhhichi was my favorite toy when I was a little girl. (Did you have one? Are you singing the song in your head right now?)

Not sure this was Trent's
favorite gift, but it took the most work (since August)! Click on the picture to enlarge it and see the details of the quilt. It is ginormous - 10 feet long and 7 feet wide. (Odd size, but I stopped making rows when I ran out of old jeans.) It will be perfect for picnics and camping.
A few of my favorite gifts...

Hope your Christmas was grand!
5 comments:
The quilt is so cute! I love the quilted pattern! You are very talented Rachel.
OH! That jean quilt turned out awesome, i love it!! Good job!
Seriously miss you. Hope you are well and that Christmas was wonderful. Can't wait to see you guys in January!!!
WOW Rach I did NOT know you could quilt like that I thought you were an expert on aprons..... I am sure that was Trent's favorite gift.....
I LOVE the quilt and I LOVE the bow on top of Brooke's head. So glad you had a great Christmas. :) My mom and sis in law loved the aprons! Thanks again!
Post a Comment