8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Went to the dentist (and fell asleep in the chair)
Sat through Ty's first speech therapy session, it was a great start!
Ordered Christmas cards, I'm behind schedule
3 loads of laundry
Watched Polar Express with Ty while loving on Brooke
Enjoyed my nieces and nephews as they showered my kids with love and attention
Changed 7 poopy diapers
Tried (and failed) to squeeze into my normal jeans
8 Things I Look Forward to:
Fitting into my clothes again
Putting up our Christmas tree on Sunday
Trent getting his braces off
Getting into a house (with a yard!)
Vacations with Trent - couples only
Watching my kids grow up
Family reunions
The day Ty calls me mama
8 Restaurants I Like:
Oreganos
Melting Pot
Mike and Rhonda's The Place
Matta's
Rosa's
California Pizza Kitchen
Olive Garden
Texas Roadhouse
8 Things On My Wish List:
Healthy kids - mentally, physically, spiritually, the whole nine yards!
Another kid or two...but not for a while :)
Be a college professor
Trip to Italy
A child who has a fettish for mopping floors, my floors to be specific
A fancy-pants serger like all of my cool apron dork friends have
That since President Obama supports bailing everyone else out, he would pardon all student loans for health care professionals too. (did I say that out loud?)
That Brooke will miraculously start sleeping through the night at the amazingly early age of 3 weeks old
8 Favorite TV Shows:
Amazing Race
Survivor
24
Fringe
House
the Apprentice
CSI: Las Vegas
Backyardigans (my favorite, because it buys me 25 minutes of time)
*most of these are shows Trent watches and I happen to be in the room*
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
These types of tags don't normally make me laugh. But this one did. Not sure if it was the jeans comment, the sleeping through the night or pardoning student loans. I lie not... last night I searched "student loan forgiveness". :) HA HA.
Great tag! Whatever happened to One Tree Hill?
Hear ya on the serger!
Post a Comment