It took a few days, but Ty is finally warming up to his little sister. He still tries to slug her now and then, but he's doing better than expected.

Pay no attention to the frumpy mom in the pictures. It took me nearly 2 hours the other morning to get all 3 of us ready for the day. I'm still trying to get the hang of things.

One week old! By the time Ty was one week old I had already taken at least 100 pictures. I'm slacking already.

She looks like a bunny with her hands in this position. And the bow is way too big.

Brooke had her newborn photo shoot on Monday with Jenny Biggs. Ty was supposed to be in some of them but refused to cooperate. Luckily, Trent took this snapshot before we left the house. He looked so handsome.

Ty has also been reluctant to go to bed and take naps. He is much too excited/curious about his new sister and having Grammy Blake in town. This is the result of too many missed naps...falling asleep in applesauce.
And just for good measure, here is my
gratitude list on this
Thanksgiving day:
The Plan of Happiness - silver lining on any cloud in life
My Sweet Husband - not perfect, but perfect for me
2 Healthy Children - both of whom are sleeping right now...sigh
Kindred Spirits - apron dorks, grilled cheese groupies, Bunko girlies and old friends who feel like family
My Sister - she gets me
My Parents - I see them so often it's easy to take them for granted, but I appreciate them so much
A Full Nights Sleep - need I say more?
6 comments:
Your baby's a week old- you're not supposed to get ready for the day yet!
I love the photos. Your "people" are adorable.
So cute! I love the picture of Ty giving Brooke a big hug! That is more hug than Olivia has EVER gotten from Landon!
She does look like a little bunny!
Good job for getting ready in just 2 hours! That's an accomplishment in it's own.
Can't wait to see her newborn pics!
So this is what happens when you miss checking blogs for a week!
How exciting! Congratulations...she is perfect!
I love her bows! She's so girly already!
Oh...and I can't believe you only gained 20 pounds! You're amazing!!
I'm so happy for you and your little family!
I'm so glad that TY is coming around to this whole baby sister thing. What a great pic of him asleep in his high chair. And Brooke...she is such a cutie!!!
she is beautiful! i want to hold her! this means your coming for christmas, right? :o)
Post a Comment