The verdict is in and we're heading to Banner Gateway tomorrow night to have ourselves a baby! The doctor said she's fully grown and would possibly come on her own, but gave me the choice to be induced. Since I'm only dilated to a 2 and fairly uncomfortable, I asked him to sign me up. Our options were Tuesday night or Sunday at 3 am. Most likely she will make her grand entrance sometime Wednesday morning. I am very excited to meet this little lady!Trent and I are trying to guess her weight. Ty was 8 lbs, 8 oz at 5 days early. Brooke will be 3 days early. If you care to play along, post your guess as well. The winner will get a hand crafted apron made by yours truly. (But probably not until after Christmas). And if you're one of my apron dork friends who have no need of one more apron, I'll make you something special. Oh come on, just make a guess...
And the next time you hear from us, you'll meet the newest member of our family!





21 comments:
I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see your sweet girl. I'm guessing she'll be 7 lbs 10 oz. Little girls are always more petite than their brothers. :) Love you!
8lbs 1oz and 19 1/2 inches long.
I'm so excited for you!! Good luck! Can't wait to see her!
Yippee! Glad I get to see you on your last day of having only 1 child in tow! So exciting!!
8 lbs. exactly
8 pounds 9 ounces.
I can't wait to see her.
What a good post about your last day of teaching. Well done. I'm sure you will be very missed!
How exciting! You're in the home stretch. 8lbs 3oz. Good Luck. And little girls are the best and so are their big brothers!
7 lbs 15 oz. is my guess. I'm just going to pretend you're not really getting induced today because I"m a little (lot) jealous, and I want us to remain friends. :)
Oh, and good luck, I love you bunches.
umm...I guess 7 lbs 12 oz?? Good luck!
I'm dying for one of those FABULOUS aprons, so here goes . . .
8 lbs. 6 oz
Can't wait for our lunch date today!
Hmm, I will guess 8.11 20.5 inches long. Good luck!!!!!
Yay for Dr. Beck and inducing! I'm going to guess 8 lbs 2 oz.
8 lbs 3oz 20.5 inches long.
Being induced is great. I'm so happy for you guys. Good luck and I can't wait to see her and see how it all went. You'll do great!
Being induced is the best! I loved it! So fast and so controlled!!! I wanted to guess 8lbs 9oz, but that's already taken so I will guess 8lbs 5 oz. Good luck!
Oh i can't wait Rachel! I guess 7 lbs. 14 oz.
I'm going for 8 lbs even! Even though you already made me a cute apron, I can always use another :)
I wish you guys the best. Can't wait to see pictures!
I was going to say 8 but it's been taken. My first two were the same weight but both girls.
8lbs. 19in.
I am surprised everyone loved being induced. I thought I did until I did it the other way.
I was never more than a 1 when induced, so you are on your way.
Hope all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures of her, and hopefully meet her sometime.
We say any weight is perfect but will guess 8lbs 4 oz. (J really wants to win the apron!) Can't wait to hear our newest cousin has made her grand entrance!
What exciting news Rachel, I'm glad that the discomfort will be over soon and that you little girl will be a part of your family!! My guess is 8 lbs. 2 oz. Oh I hope I win!!!
i can't wait to see more pictures! i'd love to cheat but i'm sure i'd feel awful about it for way too long. love you guys!
Yeah for Brooke, can't wait to meet her next week!!! I am going to say 8 pounds, but I guess that would be cheating since you already emailed me this morning with her specs. See you!!
those ultrasounds are always off. i'm going with 9lbs 2 oz. i didn't get the email. maybe 7.3.
i really want a apron- i don't sew
Post a Comment