Though I've officially gained 20 lbs (bummer), and she is getting bigger by the hour, I'm not making much progress getting my labor to develop. I've had constant contractions since last Tuesday's trip to the hospital. That's a week, friends. If I don't have her by Monday (my next appointment), we finally get to have the induction discussion. Whew. I'm shooting for Friday the 21st at the latest.
Ty
Birthday Boy
Trent always proclaims July my birth month and I get to celebrate for the entire month. Or at least he relinquishes all decision making to me for the month. (Which gets old, by the way.) He won't allow me to return the favor, but I declared this week Trent's birth week. His birthday is tomorrow, the 12th, but I decided to do something for him each day this week. Sunday, we had his brother's family over for a yummy salmon dinner. Yesterday I made Anna's sugar cookies (divine). Today we're going out with my family for a party at Dave & Busters. Tomorrow, his actual birthday, he has to work late so I think I'll deliver something yummy to his office. I haven't really planned the rest of the week, but I'm sure I'll think of something... Happy 28th birthday, my love!
***EDIT***EDIT***EDIT***
Pictures from Dave & Busters (because I'm too lazy to make a new post)
Fall Projects
I've been trying to get my nesting groove back on to finish my fall projects. I realize I'm a few weeks late on this one, but I finally painted my blocks for this. I still need to finish the back side, which says "Give Thanks." Thanks again Court for the fun idea!





8 comments:
Wait, you're having THanksgiving at your house with a new baby? Are you insane?
Yes, she's insane. We just had this conversation last night. Where do you think we should have her committed? :) Oh wait, perhaps to Banner Gateway to have that little girl!
Your life seems so crazy, busy! I can't believe how much you are doing right before the baby. Good luck with the whole labor process. I wish I was where you are!
That all that business will definitely put you into labor. I was a day after thanksgiving baby myself. My mom was happy that I at least let her have a nice meal. And then while she was walking in the mall the day after, her water broke!
You look fab by the way. We all wish that we only gain 20 lbs during a pregnancy. The normal is 35+
PS. Happy bday Trent
I'm glad your cookies turned out. I told you, the best. :)
Did I know your husband and I share a birthday?
Cute blocks. So crafty.
i love your blocks! i wish i was closer so you could teach me.
Those blocks and that apron are sooo cute! I don't want to ever hear you say you aren't crafty! :)
I just want to say I'm so excited for you to have your baby!! I look forward to reading your blog to see how it is with two little ones. I'm also impressed that you've gained so little weight! You go girl!
Post a Comment