
So just how big will this little girl be? I had an ultra sound today to determine if Brooke's noggin warranted an induction like Ty. No dice. Apparently her head is proportionate to the rest of her body. Her 7 lb 2 oz body, based on today's measurements. So if I still have nearly 3 weeks left, lets hope she doesn't get too much bigger. I still haven't gained any weight in the last month...but those Anderson/Blake genes are taking charge of her weight gain. And Trent made the doctor double check the gender just for good measure. Yep, still a girl.





3 comments:
Oh darn. I was hoping you'd get induced soon. Keep us posted and hang in there.
So glad you don't have to worry about a big head! Too bad you can't be induced early!
Well, at least she is more petite! I mean, right?
Post a Comment