Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Sorting Hat


The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!



Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."


Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.






Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.


Get Sorted Now!




This was fun, but kind of lengthy! Try it if you're a Harry fan.

I'm still not finished with book seven yet! Life just gets in the way of diving into a book for two days straight like I used too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm on page 87!
-al

Nash said...

Rach-
I would LOVE to get together. Email me at shanda.nash@Hotmail.com
and I'll give you my info. I live on the East side. (really east)I do frequent your side of town quite often so not a problem. By the way, ever hear from Melanie???
Ok I tried to say HI to you a long time ago cause we went to the same ward bldg and you didn't see me. Crazy Huh? Anyway, email me. It would be alot of fun.

Pace & Gwen said...

I'm in Hufflepuff too - fun test!

Unknown said...

I am too!
-Al

morgan larsen said...

i am a huffle-puff too! that was fun!