There is something unique and nostalgic about small town holidays! We went to Safford for their Pioneer Day celebration this year and it was so much fun. Even though we were sad to miss our own stake party, small towns sure can show city folks a thing or two about celebrating! It rained like mad Saturday afternoon, so they had to cancel the parade. (Sad, but the rain was fantastic!) The weather cleared up in time for the dinner, fireworks and dance. Here are a few of my favorite shots from Saturday.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I hear it rained so hard they gave away all the food for free. Man! I miss all the good stuff. Glad you had a nice time. Wish I could have been there.
-Al
How fun! Fireworks twice in one month! Ty looks so scrumptious and chubby!
Small towns DO put on the best fireworks. The BEST one I saw was at RICKS and the second Idaho Falls.
I should have rode up with you I am dying to go to Utah/Idaho before school starts. Now I don't think I have enough time before my husbands surgery.
Bowling looked like a lot of fun, is Travis in your ward?
Cute pictures! We missed you at the stake party. I know you would've loved the dancing. It was fun to just dance...I miss that sometimes. :)
I love pioneer day up north. Were you in Show Low?
Oops, I see, Safford.
Post a Comment