Ty just can't go to bed without getting some quality attention from his daddy. This has become a nightly ritual. No one can make him laugh quite like daddy can!
That is SOOOOOO adorable. Isn't it great to listen to each other speak to the baby in Baby Talk? Sometimes my husband would look at me and repeat what I said to the baby just to make me look crazy.
Yep. That is pretty DANG cute! :) Don't you love that you'll now have that memory/sounds recorded forever. One day we are going to cry because we miss that sound so bad.
10 comments:
That is SOOOOOO adorable. Isn't it great to listen to each other speak to the baby in Baby Talk? Sometimes my husband would look at me and repeat what I said to the baby just to make me look crazy.
Rachel, that is the cutest laugh! Trent is so sweet with him. You can tell Ty just adores his daddy.
Wow, I miss that baby laugh. I'm so glad you got that on tape!
Wow! That is too cute! I love baby laugh's they are so sweet!
Too cute Rach! I love baby laughs! What a cutie Ty is, and its so neat that Trent has this nightly ritual with him. :)
I love his belly laughs!! He doesn't even care WHAT daddys says...he's just laughing AT daddy! Isn't a baby's laugh the best thing in the world?
so sweet, there is nothing sweeter than a laughing baby...esp. a chubby laughing baby:) he needs to come play again!
Yep. That is pretty DANG cute! :) Don't you love that you'll now have that memory/sounds recorded forever. One day we are going to cry because we miss that sound so bad.
I love it. I am glad you have two boys around you that adore you and that you adore...
That is my favorite sound in the world! Love it!
Post a Comment