When I was 16, working at the YMCA teaching swim lessons, I met the nicest family - The Wilson's. Over ten years later, we're still good friends and those darling little girls have grown into gorgeous heart breakers. Cheryl (the cute mom) is such a great example to me. She had taught special ed and gave me lots of good advice. Now, she gives me great advice on motherhood. Kaelee is going to be a senior and Skyla will be a sophomore. I can't believe how grown up they are. It seems like just yesterday I was babysitting them, giving them piano and swim lessons, and having dance parties with them. They moved to New Mexico and we hardly get to see them anymore.
I love you guys! Thanks for finding time to meet up with me on your trip to AZ, and thanks for the cute toy and gifts for Ty!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment