He sure looks comfortable living the luxurious life!
Ty had his first head cold last week, paired with some bowel blockage. After a few days of extra naps and some prune juice, I finally have my cheerful baby back!
I'm trying to savor every day of this month because I have to go back to work in August. Such a bummer. At least it's only part time. But in order to switch to part time, I had to offer to teach English instead of special ed. I don't mind the switch, except that now I have to take the state board for English teachers on Saturday. Not that it's as difficult as medical boards, but I'm still a bit nervous. Hopefully I'll do just fine!
Speaking of relaxing, here are a few things I've been doing for fun. I finished Shopaholic (thanks Maren) last night and loved it! It's a light, fun read. I can't wait to start the next one in the series. I am also taking two online classes this summer. I don't know what it is about school, but I still enjoy playing the role of student. (Besides, I get tuition reimbursement from work.) I'm hoping to finish my first apron this week - I'm behind the other apronista's in the ward. But most of all I love to hang with Ty. I'm hooked on the Little Einstein series on Disney. Even if he dozes off, I will finish the episode.
My husband accuses me of no really knowing how to relax. Maybe he has a point! Wishing you all a relaxing week...
I'm trying to savor every day of this month because I have to go back to work in August. Such a bummer. At least it's only part time. But in order to switch to part time, I had to offer to teach English instead of special ed. I don't mind the switch, except that now I have to take the state board for English teachers on Saturday. Not that it's as difficult as medical boards, but I'm still a bit nervous. Hopefully I'll do just fine!
Speaking of relaxing, here are a few things I've been doing for fun. I finished Shopaholic (thanks Maren) last night and loved it! It's a light, fun read. I can't wait to start the next one in the series. I am also taking two online classes this summer. I don't know what it is about school, but I still enjoy playing the role of student. (Besides, I get tuition reimbursement from work.) I'm hoping to finish my first apron this week - I'm behind the other apronista's in the ward. But most of all I love to hang with Ty. I'm hooked on the Little Einstein series on Disney. Even if he dozes off, I will finish the episode.
My husband accuses me of no really knowing how to relax. Maybe he has a point! Wishing you all a relaxing week...





6 comments:
I want to see the apron! Oh, and dark karo syrup in the bottle works wonders if he refuses prune juice.
-Al
That is soooo funny. i thought i was the only one. Those episodes are soo cute and creative. I get those songs stuck in my head all the time. It's funny when i catch Heath singing the tune. It cracks me up how much our lives become our children's.
If it's relaxing for you then it's relaxing!! I definitely read for relaxation...and just when I think I've had about as much of Baby Einstein as I can take, a new one comes out with a cute little song that gets stuck in my head (check out the World Animals one "I said hey, a-little turtle why don't you come and swim with me." If you don't have it I have a copy!). And good for you for continuing classes! I think it's great that you are doing so much, yet focusing so much on Ty and motherhood. You are awesome!
i love that pic of ty- such a stud
Good luck on the exam on Saturday! I am sure you will pass with flying colors
Oh my gosh! I was just telling some friends how I had left a message for an old friend, but she never replied! I was asking them if it was dumb to post a comment again! I'm glad you found us! I love looking at your blog. Ty is so cute, makes me want a baby!
Post a Comment