Monday, July 16, 2007

Bear Lake 2007

We had so much fun at the Landon family reunion in Bear Lake, but we are SO glad to be home. 16 hours in the car is a long time! We especially missed Trent while we were away. Thanks to the Pickett's for babysitting my husband. (Every night I called, he was eating dinner, watching tv, going to the furniture auction or playing games with them.)

5 comments:

Christie said...

Glad you had a great time and that you came home safely! The pics are so fun.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Beka said...

those pics are sooooooooooo adorable of him....i missed him so much...and i guess you too:):) i'm so glad you are finally home!

Kari said...

Rach - Oh my, how I love the rolls on Ty's legs! I could just smooch on him. What a cutie! Great pictures of you too! Looking beautiful as ever!

Cara Fish said...

Happy Birthday again! Looks like you had a good time - I'll bet Trent missed you more than he admits. :)

the Painters said...

You look great Rachel! So happy and just beautiful! Oh and Ty is ADORABLE!