It has become tradition that we bowl on my birthday. While I was out of town, Trent planned a lovely bowling party for me. It was a great night! Trent even secretly rented a cotton candy machine (my favorite indulgence) and treated everyone to fluffy pink sticks from heaven. Thanks to our family and neighbors who joined us. And thanks for all the text messages, e-mails, and phone calls from my friends. It really made my day. Mostly, thanks to Trent for being so thoughtful! I loved the cotton candy surprise, my new Mary Poppins DVD (yes, I asked for it), and my 2 hour nap yesterday.
Sorry for the excessive slide shows, but I couldn't resist!
*EDIT* For some reason the slide show isn't coming up. If you click on "view all images" you can watch it. I know you're dying to see it!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
I really did remember your birthday. This morning, all on my own. But then, as with most thoughts these days, it left without warning before I could act on it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love you tons-
Al
Rachel, I loved the slide show. You guys sure do know how to throw a mean birthday bash, it was a total blast! Thanks for letting us be a part of it. And I have to had, you look absolutely amazing, it is hard to imagine that you just had a baby a few months ago, you will have to teach me your tricks (I'm sure all the peanut butter m&ms that I eat don't help)! I love the picture of you and Trent, that is precious!
So cute! Glad you had such a great birthday...you deserve it!
The pictures are great! I really like the one with you and Trent too, very sweet! I hope your birthday was great...thanks for letting us share it with you.
I'm glad you had so much fun on your birthday! Thanks for inviting us. We were totally wiped out from the weekend trip. Happy Birthday, none the less!!
Yo, girl, a 141!! That is like my kind of score. JK, we should totally go bowling because I think we could really motivate eachother to possibly reach 200! I've got it, that's our date, bowling. Glad you had a good bday, it looked like fun. :)
I loved the slide show - especially the Mesa High T-Shirt quilt! AWESOME! Happy Birthday! Your hubby sounds like a keeper... :) Sweet guy!
K, I have to comment because your on two of my friends blogs (Jamie Poulsen and Cara Fish) Love your header. Fun blog!
Post a Comment