Thursday, July 05, 2007

4 Things

I've been tagged by Lindsay, so here goes...

4 Jobs I've held:

1. Cleaning crew for a business complex

2. Lifeguard/Swim Instructor/Swim Coach/Asst. Pool Manager

3. EFY Counselor

4. Educator

4 Places to go for a weekend getaway:

1.
Las Vegas (Trent’s favorite)

2. Flagstaff

3. Cali – any beach will do

4. Mexico

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:

1. Anne of Green Gables

2. Ghostbusters (I know, I’m weird)

3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

4. Pride and Prejudice

My Guilty Pleasures:

1. Shopping, in any form

2. Dr. Pepper with vanilla, the sweet nectar of life

3. 24 – Jack Bauer is my hero!

4. Apron night with the girls

Places I Have Lived:

1.
Pocatello, ID

2. Gillette, WY

3. Mesa, AZ – east of University

4. Mesa, AZ – west of University

So boring, I know.

What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?

1. He has red hair!

2. He has a cute butt!

3. He’s the only guy at this get together I haven’t already ruled out, gone out with, or kissed at some time. (Such a hussy, I know.)

4. Let’s see if I can charm him into hanging out with me.

Places I have Been on Vacation:

1.
Bear LakeIdaho side

2. Kentucky

3. Missouri

4. New York City

5. Hawaii - Oahu

Cali too, but who hasn’t vacationed there?

Favorite Foods

1. Anything Mexican, preferably from Rosa’s, Matta’s, or La Fonda’s

2. Mint Chip Ice Cream

3. Turkey Avocado sandwich from Sweet Cakes

4. Pablo Picasso salad from Oregano’s.

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?

1. Quit being stubborn and apologize

2. Flirt and use my womanly prowess

3. Make him laugh

4. Give him some space. But he doesn’t ever stay mad... at anyone! One of my favorite things about him.

Websites I visit (almost daily)

1. Yahoo mail

2. Blogspot

3. Online courses

4. Bank of America

Best 1st kisses landmarks.

1. Anywhere is good as long as it’s with T-rent.

Places I'd Rather Be right now

1. At the beach. I’m sick of the heat advisories around here.

2. Visiting Alison in CT. Her pictures make me sooo jealous!

3. Anywhere on vacation with Trent.

4. At the temple. Peaceful.


I tag Christie, Jill and anyone else who will play!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Ohhh, the Turkey Avocado sandwich at Sweet Cakes is soooo yummy. Actually, I'd venture to say that everything at Sweet Cakes is so yummy. Lunch date sometime??

The Blakes said...

Of course!