Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

With a new early meeting time for church, and new callings in the Primary,
everyone was worn out this afternoon.

Well, almost everyone.
Thanks again for the dress, Auburn. Love it.

6 comments:

Alison said...

love the dress!

lrbodine said...

I second the cute dress comment! I have a love/hate relationship with early morning church. I loved being able to come home and have naptime but not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. I guess I should plan for more productive afternoons in the future...

Jennie said...

What a cute smile on B! I love how Ty is slumped in his chair.

Jill Manning said...

What an adorable smile!! Yeah for early church, we even say an improvement in Elsie as well!

Sara S said...

Hey Rachel, you have such cute kids! Our baby Michael still isn't smiling yet, but it's fun to see a smile on your little one!

Cara Fish said...

ah. lion king. i went to see that with troy. no more words. :) love you. MISS you.