Monday, January 19, 2009

2 months old

Ms. Brooke is two months old today! We go to the doctor later this week for a wellness check up. She is such a cuddlebug but is finally starting to enjoy the play mat. I just love her red tinted hair and those big blue eyes.
Saturday morning Trent and I realized it was very quiet upstairs where Ty was playing. You know that feeling, when it dawns on you that the beautiful sound of silence is often synonymous with mischief. We both went upstairs and called Ty's name. No answer. Our condo is not that large so there are limited hiding places. Yet we could not find Ty and he was not responding to our beckon. Eventually Trent decided to look in Ty's closet, and lo and behold, a very quiet little boy was waiting to be found with a grin on his face. Tricky. He is one clever little boy.

5 comments:

Nash said...

it's always scary when they don't answer, you start to panic a little.
you are good to take your kids to all their check ups.
i go to the first week one, and then it's hit and miss.
i honestly can't believe she is 2 months.

Courtney said...

I hate when they start that game...Landon is starting to do it in clothing stores and hide in the racks...not fun!

Jennifer Greer said...

Funny, I do not have a little boys yet...but I have a husband and he give me that same look and the same sound of silence when he's doing mischeif. It must be a boy thing.

autumn said...

brooke is so beautiful. ty makes me laugh. he has the same smile on his face that the monkey on his pajamas does.

London's Run said...

She's adorable Rachel! I can't believe how fast 2 months has gone. That's how long I have left before Jack comes and I hope it goes by as fast as those last 2 months have! Congrats!