Friday, January 16, 2009

Better Late Than Never

I did it. I finally finished Breaking Dawn last night. I started reading the day it came out. I found the first part of the book ridiculously cheesy and lost interest several times. But the second half wasn't so bad. I'm surprised I haven't been kicked out of my social circles or ostracized by womankind for taking so long to read this novel. But now I'm done.

(I still haven't seen the movie. Did I just reoffend the Twi-hards?)

On to the stack of books on my nightstand that have been patiently awaiting my attention.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

I really liked Breaking Dawn but really didn't like the Twilight movie. You thought Breaking Dawn was cheesey? Hmmm, can't wait to hear what you have to say about the movie. :)

LucyH said...

I'm exactly like you. I have yet to finish Breaking Dawn due to lack of interest and I still have not seen the movie. I'll be in your club!