Ms. Brooke saw the doctor on Wednesday and she is doing great!
Her 2 month stats are:
Height: 24.5 inches 70th-ish percentile (can't remember exactly)
Weight: 11 lb 6 oz 50th percentile
A few weeks ago some friends gave us a bag of lemons. Then Trent came home with more lemons from his boss. We have lemons coming out of our ears. But I like all things lemony, so I'm more than happy to find recipes revolving around them. Yesterday was my very first attempt at Lemon Meringue Pie. Though I wanted the meringue to stand 5 feet tall like it does at Marie Calendars, it turned out great! I was intimidated to even try, but it was much easier than I expected. Mmmm.
My favorite event of this week was my latest transformation. After two months of pony tails, I knew I needed to do something drastic. Chelsea is a-ma-zing and I left her chair this morning feeling like a new woman. Even she loved it, so she took this photo with my camera so I could immediately text Trent to show him his sassy wife.





21 comments:
I LOVE IT! YOU ARE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL BUT THE NEW DO LOOKS GREAT ON YOU.
SUPER cute new do. I love it and it looks really great on you. It's amazing how good a haircut makes you feel.
That's my favorite haircut on you ever! You're one hot momma!
Oh oh oh, love the hair cut. It looks great on you.
About the yummy pie. I think today is National Eat a pie day or something like that so good for you. :)
I LOVE IT!
I love the hair! It looks great. Isn't short hair fabulous?! I don't know if I'll ever be able to do long again.
Ya, I love it. Looks great! Congrats on the new style. We have lots of lemons too so maybe you could email the lemon meringue pie recipe. Brooke is so cute and I can't wait to meet her. Come visit!
love your new do AND cute little Brooke in that pic!
i got a lemon tree full of lemons! Send me that pie recipe! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair!
I'm loving your hair! So cute! It looks so good on you too!
SO CUTE Rachel! All around cuteness with the little love named Brooke and your new cut!
Oh and cute PIE too! YUMMY!!!!
I love, no...LOOOOOOOVE the new hair cut. Chelsea seriously is immortal when it comes to hair! You look fabulous!!!
Your hair!!
...I meant to say that I love it! :)
Love the new LOOK!!!!!!
A. You look adorable.
B. I MISS CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your haircut is so cute! I wish I could pull something like that off. It was great to talk with you last night. :) Have a good week
If you're still looking for ways to use up the lemons, 3 cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice and 2 cups of sugar make a gallon of lemondade. I made some last week and it was just perfect! If you don't have enough lemons to make 3 cups, you could just half it. Just a suggestion... And I love the hair cut! I wish I could do something like that!
Sweet baby, yummy pie & a cute new Rach...love it all!
you inspired me to make my own lemon meringue pie and it was delicious.
Post a Comment