Monday, March 31, 2008
Birthday Party in AZ
I promise this is the last of Ty's first birthday celebrations. We wanted to have a little party in AZ since we were out of town on his actual birthday. We had a fun, small gathering at the park with cousins from both sides, Grandma Anderson, and his best buddies, Landon and Braden.

The airplane was much more obvious this time, since we were at home and had all of the things we needed to decorate. I almost opted to go with plain old cupcakes, but it was fun to decorate another cake as a family. We don't really care if anyone thinks we're good at it, it was fun anyway! Trent made the propeller out of Popsicle sticks and he drew the runway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
the cake is awesome. too bad beka and danny didn't get invited. j/k and i LOVE LOVE LOVE that little chair. too cute.
That is an amazing cake! I love it! You have inspired me to put my creative juices into cake decorating! I must now learn! That little baby chair for Ty looks very comfy and I have a feeling that he would agree. Happy Trails!
Ooh, love the cake. Good job Blakes~ And the chair is awesome. He looks like a little man. Happy Birthday Ty!
Wow he is already one. The cake is so cute. Fav. pic. has to be him on his chair with the remote. He is darling!
I love the pic of him in the chair with the remote. Reminds me of someone. . . oh yeah! His dad.
You can't have too many first birthday parties!
Have you ever watched "Ace of Cakes" on the Food Network? I think you could give them a run for their money, that cake looks awesome! I love the little man on top! Ty is getting so handsome and I love the big comfy chair for him to chill in for Backyardigans, what a cute picture!
Happy Birthday Ty!!! I can't believe it has been over a year since our birthing class! Time flies, and yet, so much has changed. Will you make me a ladybug cake for Lilly's first birthday??? :)
trains SAVED me with my son, hours and hours he'd play. use your micheals coupons for thomas stuff- they get pricey. its a great toy for grandparents to get. you get away from all the plastic crap. your cake looked MUCH more like a airplane this time.
OH Rachel, you don't need me to tell you how stinkin cute your little guy is. My favorite is him in his chair. That looks very comfy. Looks like he scored! :)
oh man - i feel like i am missing out not having any cute kid pictures, and kid birthdays to celebrate. i echo everyone else's sentiments - the cake looks great and ty does look super cute in that chair, sigh... one day!
Post a Comment