One of Trent's best buddies, Chad Jones, got hitched yesterday. They had a beautiful sealing, and a very fun reception. I felt like I was in a wedding scene from a movie with the horse drawn carriage circling the courtyard and the beautiful paper lanterns hanging around the outdoor dance floor.

I've really got to get a better handle on my photography skills. I didn't realize it was blurry til we got home, but better this than no picture at all.

I love a good dance party at a wedding. We had one at our wedding, and though most people stood off to the side, we had a great time! I wish the mormon folk would loosen up and get their groove on a little more! Thank goodness for the Jones family. There are enough of them to keep the whole party movin' and groovin' even if know one else joins in. This is the picture where I realized Trent wore flip flops to the reception. What do ya do?

Ty loves dancing and this was no exception. He had a great time with Orrin Jones on the dance floor.
Again, my filming skills are marginal at best. If you click on the video and adjust your lighting a bit, you can watch Ty's sweet dance moves. Don't forget to tilt your head to the left. :)
Now we're packing up and heading to Oregon for another wedding, Uncle Ben's! See you in a week!
7 comments:
Rachel,
Ty was so CUTE at the wedding! We were so happy to see your family. We were also bummed that you had bunko on Friday night. Email me (rjjones1@cox.net) so I can invite you to our family blog!
Rachel Jones
we were just commenting on Trent's footwear choice when we scrolled down to read your description. Funny boy.
-Al
Rachel, I was just looking at all of your postings (I have been a little behind in my blogging readings) and I love your latest aprons! I am so jealous of your sewing talent, I wish I could sew and I wish you would fly out here to teach me!
How cute!
I figured out how to fix the sideways videos. Just don't film them sideways, keep the camera the regular horizontal and video tape. Then you don't have to worry about it being sideways later on. I'm just letting you know, because I had the same problem and fixed it by doing the above! Good luck on your trip to OR. Did you know that I'm from there?
Trently, Rach and Ty, thanks so very much for coming to the sealing and the reception it was fun to dance again together!! Love you both can't wait to get to BIG LAKE so Ty will get to know his other family better sure do love you!!!!
Yea for spring break. Hope you have fun in OR!
Hello Trent and family! I stumbled across your blog and was so excited to "catch up" on your cute little family. Your little boy is absolutely adorable! We're building a house in Thatcher, so if you're ever down and need a place to crash, let us know. We'd love to hang out and I'd love to meet your sweet wife. Take care!
Adam and Amanda
Post a Comment