That's right friends. 5 years ago this weekend I was moving into my condo. To think, I was completely overwhelmed because I thought I had signed my life away spending so much money. Now, I couldn't be more grateful that I got it when I did. Though our sweet abode lacks the green grass yard and white picket fence pictured above, it has been so good to us. Before Trent, I had at least 7-ish roommates, who I'm sure I drove batty. I have so many great memories that are attached to this place. Trent and I are still debating if we'll keep it as a rental when we move, but for now...it's home sweet home for us.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
5 Years!
That's right friends. 5 years ago this weekend I was moving into my condo. To think, I was completely overwhelmed because I thought I had signed my life away spending so much money. Now, I couldn't be more grateful that I got it when I did. Though our sweet abode lacks the green grass yard and white picket fence pictured above, it has been so good to us. Before Trent, I had at least 7-ish roommates, who I'm sure I drove batty. I have so many great memories that are attached to this place. Trent and I are still debating if we'll keep it as a rental when we move, but for now...it's home sweet home for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I know for the short time that we lived in our condo we were so grateful that you lived in your condo, because that made us neighbors...and what great neighbors you were!!!!
I love that place. It holds a very special place in my heart.
Post a Comment