Thursday, March 13, 2008

Among the Clouds, Where Dreams Live

This is a painting that our friend Tessa created for Ty. I love the whimsical look! She titled it Among the Clouds, Where Dreams Live. We love that she was willing to share her talent with us. I get to make her an apron in return and I feel like I'm getting the better end of the deal!

A few other random pictures...

This week was spring break for Claire and for my sister's kids. Ty ended up getting a lot of extra attention and invitations to do fun things with his cousins.

Ty made his first trip to Amazing Jake's with his cousins and grandma. I hear he dined on goldfish crackers and mandarin oranges for lunch. That sounds like a balanced meal to me! When I picked him up, he was mesmerized by the carousel next to the toddler area. Maybe next time I'll take him on a ride.


Random picture. His belly is so big that he has to arch his back to keep his balance when he walks. I thought the backpack might equalize the weight a little. Doesn't he look studious?

Emily, Claire's twin.

Claire, the super nanny. He gets to go to the zoo with the twinners tomorrow. Lucky boy!

I'm definitely ready for my spring break next week!

3 comments:

The Parkers said...

I can't see your pictures!! I see the artwork, though, and I love it. If only I had someone to do cute stuff for my kids' room.
-Al

Beka said...

i love that airplane pic! so perfect for sweet Ty

Pace & Gwen said...

That painting is wonderful! She really is talented! I love having friends like that. What kind of aprons do you make?? Your little guy is DARLING! I can't say that enough. So CUTE!