When daddy's in charge of the home front so mama can go to a church function.
At least he did some laundry in my absence!
When daddy's in charge of shopping we usually get more camping gear. We actually went to the store to get one thing... a light bulb! We came home with a few extra things for our upcoming camping/fishing trip with Trent's adopted family the Jones'. We can't wait for Big Lake!
I think this may be Claire's work, but I love his big blue eyes!





12 comments:
Oh he's so cute. I can't wait to meet him next week! Call me ;o) Great seeing you last night!
He has got to be one of the most photogenic boys I have ever seen...those big blue eyes are just too much! I love the one of him in the dryer...when he is all grown up he is not going to believe that he ever fit in a dryer, that is a great picture!
Having given birth to 4 who look so much like well, you Rachel I cannot get over how much he looks like his Daddy! I am also amazed that you left comments on our blog before I even got finished posting pictures! Of course I am still rather slow but still. At least my girls have the big blue eyes in common with Ty!
He is such a handsome boy and I love that he is in your dryer - it seems safer then the oven. Dad's sense of humor vs. moms is just not the same.
I love these pictures, Ty is so cute!
No Kidding. I am amazed sometimes, it's like I have no idea what play even is?! I am grateful for their ability to play and get into mischievous together. I love the picture of him in the dryer, too classic.
I have to say that you and Trent have created a very adorable boy. It is fun for us to keep in touch with you and Trent through your blog!
I thought you were going to mention that when daddy's in charge, the house gets messy - oh wait that must just be Lilly's daddy! :) You have a super cute little guy!
I would be delighted to paint you a painting! Just let me know the size you would want, and what you want me to paint for you. I have some 16x20 inch canvas on hand if you are interested in that size. I obviously have a facination with trees but I am up for trying anything. Just let me know and I will get right on it, I have spring break this week! It is great to hear from you and I will do my best to represent the whole smith family on my blog as much as possible!
Ty is soo soo soo soo cute!
Isn't it fun what the Daddy and their boy do while you're away? Cute pics!!
those big blue eyes are so beautiful! Seriously Rachel, he is growing up to be a knockout.
Post a Comment