Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Ty!

The evolution of Ty!


Ty's birthday was Friday! We celebrated in Oregon and had a great time visiting family. More pictures coming soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute boy. I especially love the bruise in the middle of his forehead in the laast photo.
-Al

Jamie said...

Happy birthday. Crazy he's a year. It looks like he's walking in that last photo. Is it true?

Jill Manning said...

Happy Birthday Baby Ty!!! I remember the day you came home from the hospital...you were a charmer even than!!! I hope you got something really good for your first birthday!

Courtney said...

He is a cutie! Happy 1st Birthday...it only gets more fun from here!

Rachel and Jared said...

Hey Rachel and Trent! It's Rachel and Jared. I saw your blog through Autumn's! How are you guys since the last time we saw you? It was really great to see you at the wedding! Can't wait for Big Lake. Ty is so cute! Happy Birthday!

PS our blog is thekierens.blogspot.com

maelynn said...

Ahh...how sweet! That was fun to watch. He sure is a cutie!
Don't they grow up too fast?