I came home to a lovely surprise this week - Ty can maneuver down the stairs! He has been able to go up the stairs since he was about 9 or 10 months old. Now he can get down on his own too! I can't take credit for this...Claire has been drilling him everyday. I love how he claps for himself when we cheer him on!
Saturday we went to Marshall's baseball game. We needed to get out of the house and the weather was perfect for a ball game. (Don't fret, we recorded the 2nd session of conference.)
It all started with his birthday cake...





9 comments:
Oh Pei Wei~! Sunny day! Shorts! A Nap! You're killing me!
-Al
I LOVE PEi WEI!
That's just the cutest thing! I love hearing his baby babble and he said,"sure", soo cute!
Okay, when he said "sure" my heart melted! And I LOVE the pics!
Oh, how cute!! I love the video of him going down the stairs - he's so chunky and cute!! Syd goes down like that but just slides on her belly... Whatever works. :)
He's getting so big! I know you hear that all the time, but wait till he's 3 and you'll miss these little moments... sniff.sniff. I gotta stop. I'm pregnant and way too emotional to go out in public at times.
I absolutely love this age. When they get so excited about just going up stairs. What a cute mom you are.
i hear you on the sugar thing. i get those green drinks with spinach and wheat grass and a BUNCH of fruits and give it to Elsie. Then I don't feel so bad that mostly all her meals have way to much sugar.
I love the coming down the stairs video! I was waiting to see plumber's crack at any time.
Post a Comment