Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Coming in December...

SURPRISE!
And I do mean, surprise...to all parties involved.
Christmas comes a few weeks early this year!
(Yes, I'm pregnant.)

26 comments:

Rachel said...

Rachel,
Was that an announcement? Or am I just slow? If so congratulations we are SO excited for you guys!

Jennie said...

Okay, is this about a baby coming? Or about a really good income tax return?!!

Jamie said...

RACHEL, I am screaming right now. I'm so excited for you. Congrats! Keep us posted. So was this planned or not? Either way, great news. :)))))))

lrbodine said...

Congrats!

Beka said...

well now that "the cats out of the bag"....we need to celebrate! with all the other billion prego women in the ward.you should have a prego party! i feel like i should be getting pregnant too....everyone's doing it!!

mad white woman said...

congratulations! that is exciting and hopefully everything goes well. and yeah beka, you should get pregnant. ha ha.

Christie said...

Congratulations!! Ty will adore his little bro or sis. Hope you are feeling well.

And Beka, I double dog dare you. :)

Jill Manning said...

YAHOO!!!!! Rachel, that is great news! How exciting! Oh my goodness, I am just beaming right now! I hope that you are feeling good and that is going well! Can't wait to find out if it is pink or blue!

Nash said...

UGHHH! AHHHH! I am speechless! HOLY COW! I love that "all parties involved were surprised" that has to be the best phrase ever. Thought I was pregnant last month and had a little panick attack. Luckily, I'm NOT.
It's good for everyone except me. I am not ready.
I am however THRILLED for you. Does this mean you don't have to work? Email me.

LucyH said...

Okay I think this is the Trent I knew from high school? But with a son and wife!!! It is throwing me for a loop! Congratulations on the pregnancy! I'm Lucy (Whetton) Hansen from Safford. Check out our blog sometime....
aaronandlucyhansen.blogspot.com

It is great to see that your family is doing so well, and I'm glad I found your blog!

Nina Jones said...

WOW! When do I get the mother call from Trent???? WE are way excited I hope it is a girl.... I hope you are still coming to BIG LAKE???????

Kari said...

Rach! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait for your next little bundle of joy! Many congrats!! Ty will be a great big brother. P.S. I love the last post of him naked. I love the rolls on his legs!!

Cara Fish said...

Oh, Rach! I am so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well! Love you!

Courtney said...

Congrats!!! That is exciting news! Hope you are feeling alright!

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pace & Gwen said...

WHAT!!!??? You're pregnant - due a few weeks before Christmas?!!? HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you. And that another (cool) chick is pregnant at the same time as me!! :) That's always fun... Yay!

Lopez-kids said...

Congratulations Rachel! Nothing like a little unexpected pregnancy to make your day! :-) Keep us posted!!

The MacMizzles said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you. I hope you feel well, and happy a breezy pregnancy.

The Parkers said...

Woo Hoo! Glad you're "out" so you can get help when you need it.

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Hope you've been feeling okay.

morgan larsen said...

rachel, so exciting!!!! i can't believe it, congrats!

the Painters said...

Wowey Rachel!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Isn't it weird to think that for so long, little Ty has been the baby and come Christmas time, he will be a big brother!

KAT said...

Congratulations!

Rachel and Jared said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!

Sarah Williams said...

I'm like Shanda SO excited for you but can't fathom it myself!

Linz said...

WOO-HOO! SO fun!! So exciting!! Can't wait to hear all the updates! Congrats congrats!!