Too often I get so caught up in the daily stress of life. I really enjoyed conference last weekend and the peace that it brought. I especially enjoyed Elder Ballard's address, like every other young mother, about living in the moment. I really appreciated that he acknowledged mom's who have to work full time, part time, whatever the case may be. It's definitely not my preference to work and I look forward to my days as a stay at home mom, but in the meantime, it was good to be reminded that I am no less of a mother than those with the privilege of staying home full time.
We had a BBQ at my parent's house in between sessions on Sunday. My mom sure knows how to make the kids happy. Here are a few random pictures from our peaceful weekend.

Ty and
Mr. Jones, my turtle.
Blowing bubbles with Aunt Nichol.
Water gun attack from Daddy.
My favorite picture from the day.He didn't care about the bubbles, he just wanted to play in the water.

We ended up removing his clothes
one piece at a time, as they became soaked.
I didn't have any back up, so this was his look for a while.

In the
sandbox with Sydney.
And later in the week...

A belated birthday present from
Grammy Blake.
THANK YOU!We LOVE the stacking cups, they keep him occupied for lengthy amounts of time.

Daredevil.
These are the good times.
6 comments:
Those are some good pictures. I love the chunky thighs. I'm going to get Trey a turtle. I was thinking about Mr. Jones last night actually so I was happy to see a picture of him and that he's still alive.
Those sure are some good times! Ty and I greatly appreciated the pic of Trent squirting Baby Ty in the face as both have huge smiles on there faces. That is our favorite!
I finally figured out how to leave comments! Mr Jones is looking good. Has he lost weight? You guys need to come see us sometime. Don't act like you are so busy. I now the truth :). Val says hi.
I love the last picture! Ty is so cute!
So cute. I love the naked picture. its the only time in life that you can take pictures like that and its adorable. I love his chubby thighs. Happy late B-day TY!!
love to be in his ass right now i am sohorny
Post a Comment