Daddy bought Ty a pool at Walmart. We filled it up with the hose and let it sit in the sun for a while, but it was still freezing. Ty didn't even care, he literally hurdled right in. He wouldn't even pause so I could put a suit on him.
Ty loves a good book. His current favorite is...
In other news, Trent finally got his PACKRAT scores back. He always does well on practical exams, but written tests are not his strength. However, HE PASSED! He scored slightly above the national average. This was such a relief, and hopefully indicative of how he will do on his boards in September. (He hates me for posting this, but I thought he deserved a shout out!)
I see the doctor next week and hopefully we'll determine when this immaculate conception took place and when the munchkin will be arriving. I'm predicting the first week of December, but it could be the last week of November. Who knows!?! I switched doctors for this baby, so I had to wait my turn to get in with the famous and revered Dr. Beck. More news when I have some...
I see the doctor next week and hopefully we'll determine when this immaculate conception took place and when the munchkin will be arriving. I'm predicting the first week of December, but it could be the last week of November. Who knows!?! I switched doctors for this baby, so I had to wait my turn to get in with the famous and revered Dr. Beck. More news when I have some...





6 comments:
Dr. B delivered Tate. I think he's fantastic. Good luck at the doctor. Always a fun time. :)
-Al
Way to go Trent on passing your test!!! That has got to feel good! Lazy weekends are the greatest, I'm glad that you have had some to enjoy!
Very Exciting. Bummer to hear you are sick. Were you with Ty?
Ok I know alot of people love Beck, but I have heard some negative stories. Who did you use last time? I went to Southwest Women's Care, and liked it.
I am happy to know that I am not the only one that was about 5 years behind on lost! My recent obsession has caught me up however! It sounds as if you guys did the same thing! We at the smith house are happy to hear about the new child coming! We are also very excited about Trent and his test!!!!! Hope you are feeling okay!
Happy Trails!!
Congrats on the pregnancy! But hope you get to feeling better soon!
Hurray! Dr. Beck is wonderful - McNeil is my doc (same office). Although I'll have to switch at 6 months. She did offer an awesome suggestion on picking a new one in TX - go to the hospital and talk to the nurses. BRIGHT woman. And I love the bit about Ty in the water. So cute!! Pace feels like Trent on sharing his news on the blog... But I feel like you! I want to share it! Looks like we win! :) HA! Sorry you're nauseous... NO FUN.
Post a Comment