Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Grandpa and Grandma Anderson's ward party.
(We had to hit as many parties as we could so I could get my money's worth out of the monkey suit.)

Ty with some of his cousins. He is one tired little monkey!

2 comments:

jon♥kara said...

Funny thing I was just blog surfing like I do many times when I am avoiding more important things to do and I saw your family photos on a friends friends blog. It was just a few but they were so cute of Ty. Are they Christmas card photos? I think the girls name was Autumn. Super cute. By the way I love Ty's costume, he wears it well totally worth what ever you paid for it.

The MacMizzles said...

Halloween is way more fun with kids. Although I dressed up before children, nothing is as exciting as little one's in costumes. You have such a cute family. I am glad you had a great time.