I'm usually not this random, but I think this commercial is hysterical! I laugh out loud every time I see it. Trent suggested I blog it, just in case you haven't had the pleasure of seeing it for yourself.
Everytime Matt and I watch this on TV, we crack up too. Those little boys are sooooooo cute and it won't be until someone either has a boy of their own or a kindergardener to fully understand the hilariousness of it. our favorite is the little one on the right when they're walking away at the end. he is just so funny!
11 comments:
I had never seen it before, but truly, that is hilarious...somehow, I see Trent doing that dance as an 8 year old.
That's funny because I think that commercial is hilarious also. I too laugh every time it comes on!
I have not seen that commercial yet but I am so glad that I finally did, that is hilarious! Boys will be boys!
La cuenta tiene claveteado el sacador
That's mine too! Probably because I have a weird little boy.
-al
Everytime Matt and I watch this on TV, we crack up too. Those little boys are sooooooo cute and it won't be until someone either has a boy of their own or a kindergardener to fully understand the hilariousness of it. our favorite is the little one on the right when they're walking away at the end. he is just so funny!
Okay, the best part of that video is when those little guys are doing that strut as they walk away! That is very funny!
I love that one too! It's so funny. I'm glad you posted it, I needed that laugh!
Ya- this commercial is pretty genius, I love it too! Not as much as my phone walking commercial I use to love alot, but it's cute!
I wish it was longer! I love watching them dance!
That commercial is all about us! I love it! You are priceless.
Post a Comment