I just wanted to share a few things
I am thankful for this year!
(Pictures from Sunday morning, just before church.)
I am thankful for this year!
(Pictures from Sunday morning, just before church.)
A responsible, funny, stubborn and sweet husband. My perfect match! A healthy, happy, beautiful baby boy! Who knew he would change may life so much? Parents (aka built in babysitters) whose love is evident through their endless acts of service. A kind, loving and supportive mother in law who likes having me in the family. A nanny that loves my kid almost as much as I do. Almost. Neighbors (and a ward) that rock. Sometimes I feel like we live in a commune. (The good kind.) Our condo. As much as I whine that I want a yard, 305 has been good to us. (Besides, we're here at least until 2010 if we stay in AZ, so I might as well love it!) A job that makes me feel good. Although I'd prefer to spend more time with Ty, I'm grateful to have a job that is so rewarding. A testimony. I know my Savior loves me and wants me to be happy!
We are off to Pinedale for a long Thanksgiving weekend! I hope your Turkey day is lovely, relaxing, and filled with lots of food, family and fun!





8 comments:
And we are thankful for the Blakes and their wonderful friendship. Hope you enjoy your time up in the mountains. That sounds like so much fun! Happy Thanksgiving!
rachel - i love the new pic at the top of your blog. how cool! i am excited to see you at christmastime... we have to get together!
Rachel, you are so gorgeous!
Love your pictures. My husband has hillarious looking toes, so we can't do one like that with our family. Count your blessings!! =)
Once the holidays are over let's get together.
Thanks for the reminder. I needed that.
-Al
love the new header...and, good post. I am sad because it seems like everyone is going to the show low area the year that we aren't! Ugh!
Look at those cute toes!
And Rachel, you look great!!
Very sweet, Happy Thanksgiving!! And I am thankful for (among other things) family in the mountains - isn't it great to get up there? Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment