That is so cute! Kids do love the outdoors. Whenever I get Brock out of bed he immediately opens the door to the backyard and goes outside to play. Pretty much the only thing that will bring him in is when I say, "Brock, your food is ready!" And boy, does that bring him indoors quickly!
He is so cute! I love the shot from the back, you can just see him yearning to be outside and in the dirt, discovering the world! I love his little smile, what a darling!
Ohhh NO! Another person that was deleted. I have not been blogging as much and all my links got erased so I have been slowly remembering who I had. My email is shanda.nash@hotmail.com
I feel his pain! I want a yard too! He seriously gets cuter and cuter Rachel! Everytime I see his thighs I want to take a chunk out of them! YUM! Such a yummy one that Ty!
What a littel chunker cutie! He is so ADORABLE! Oh I'll be working at the MAC at the new San Tan mall inside the Dillards. Come by after the 26th and I'm sure I'll be there!
Girl - I feel your pain. I was so tired of living in the city apartment in Seattle with no yard and always having to drive to the park to play outside. It's not much better yet here, considering our yard is still 100% dirt, but soon! Once we have a yard, you'll have to bring Ty over to play.
We are in the same boat here in Yuma Rachel! Thank goodness for the parks! :-) I love the picture of your feet by the way! It is so cute! Who knew feet could be so cute?!
Dear Ty, We know exactly how you feel. We want a yard too where we can keep our bikes and run around and not worry about doggie or kitty poopies to step in or strangers to appear making Mommy nervous. Someday....
I guess I am just adding to everyone else's comments about not having a yard. The picture at our house is not just Landon by the front door yearning, but me too!
I love this post!! And we're in the same boat. Upstairs condo, no yard. We HOPE that wherever Pace goes for law school is affordable enough to get a place with a yard. He is darling, though. Gotta love the kids who have no other desire than to roll in the dirt - I bet that's what he's after... :) Cutie!
12 comments:
OH my gosh, so funny Rachel! All he'll do with a yard now is pick up yucky things he shouldn't have...he's safer where he's at! :)
That is so cute! Kids do love the outdoors. Whenever I get Brock out of bed he immediately opens the door to the backyard and goes outside to play. Pretty much the only thing that will bring him in is when I say, "Brock, your food is ready!" And boy, does that bring him indoors quickly!
He is so cute! I love the shot from the back, you can just see him yearning to be outside and in the dirt, discovering the world! I love his little smile, what a darling!
Ohhh NO! Another person that was deleted. I have not been blogging as much and all my links got erased so I have been slowly remembering who I had. My email is shanda.nash@hotmail.com
I feel his pain! I want a yard too! He seriously gets cuter and cuter Rachel! Everytime I see his thighs I want to take a chunk out of them! YUM! Such a yummy one that Ty!
What a littel chunker cutie! He is so ADORABLE! Oh I'll be working at the MAC at the new San Tan mall inside the Dillards. Come by after the 26th and I'm sure I'll be there!
Girl - I feel your pain. I was so tired of living in the city apartment in Seattle with no yard and always having to drive to the park to play outside. It's not much better yet here, considering our yard is still 100% dirt, but soon! Once we have a yard, you'll have to bring Ty over to play.
We are in the same boat here in Yuma Rachel! Thank goodness for the parks! :-) I love the picture of your feet by the way! It is so cute! Who knew feet could be so cute?!
Dear Ty,
We know exactly how you feel. We want a yard too where we can keep our bikes and run around and not worry about doggie or kitty poopies to step in or strangers to appear making Mommy nervous. Someday....
Love, Cade and Myla
PS Love your new picture header. So adorable!!
I guess I am just adding to everyone else's comments about not having a yard. The picture at our house is not just Landon by the front door yearning, but me too!
I love this post!! And we're in the same boat. Upstairs condo, no yard. We HOPE that wherever Pace goes for law school is affordable enough to get a place with a yard. He is darling, though. Gotta love the kids who have no other desire than to roll in the dirt - I bet that's what he's after... :) Cutie!
love the new header, and of course cute little TY....so when are we going to hang out again?
Post a Comment