Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here comes trouble!

A few weeks ago Ty started scooting. Not so much scooting as knee, knee, dive into beached whale position. Somehow, he skipped the army crawl and went right into crawling within the last few days! It's cute, but it's only taken us two days to figure out just how much trouble he can get himself into now! We also have to remember to watch where we step so as not to harm our firstborn.

The lighting isn't the greatest, but here is Ty making his debut as a crawler. I have a feeling that this is the beginning of the end for me!



Seven months old and completely in charge!

13 comments:

Maren said...

I like that his motivation was the remote. I bet that made Trent so proud.

Jill Manning said...

Oh my heavens, he IS crawling! He is so good at it too! Are finding things that you thought were baby proof but aren't really? Or does that come later with walking?

Courtney said...

He is so careful in each step, I love it! Way to go Ty!

Nash said...

OH YES it is, well almost. As soon as he's walking...your life will be over. So cute though, it is fun to see them progress.

Unknown said...

Это похожо на ребенка зомби.

Очень страшный

morgan larsen said...

nice work ty! rachel, are you going to be around christmastime? we are going to be in phoenix for about 5 days after christmas and i absolutely have to meet ty, he will be all grown up by the time i meet him otherwise!

willreidsmith said...

Wow, I can see he inherited his father's drunken swagger.
-Al

Cara Fish said...

Like father like son...remote, then...whatever else! I love it! How did he get so big! What?! Where did 7 months go? Are we 7 months older, too?

Jamie & Johnny said...

Ahh, I can't believe he's crawling...that is very impressive, I can see the over-achiever in him already! So fun...for Ty, not so much for the parents

mad white woman said...

i love it when babies crawl. i just think it's so cute. clara started army crawling at 6 months and is now so fast at it, she'll take two "crawls" and drop to her belly and take off. when clara started pulling herself up, that's when i really started feeling like everything in my house was at her mercy. they get into lots when they are mobile, but it's so fun and certainly cute to watch!

Jennie said...

I can't believe how fast he's growing! Crawling WOW! That is great!

Watch out, more baby proofing. *sigh*

lrbodine said...

Have fun! I had no idea how much trouble they can get into with crawling. And mine seems to get faster each and every day. It is fun to see them discovering a whole new world!

Linz said...

Awww does it make you sad Rach?! He's growing too fast!