Wait. I just looked again and I am guessing the 210 days is not including weekends....so I guess it isn't shorter than a pregnancy. Sorry, I don't have any other comforting words...except that we can go to lunch any of those days!
It was supposed to be women's health, but was moved to dermatology at the Veterans Affairs hospital in Phoenix. He should come home with some interesting stories from the vets!
11 comments:
Very EXCITING! You are steps ahead us, ugh sometimes I just can't think about it.
Ok so I am tired and left out the "of" in my last comment. Sorry, I know you teach English so I better step it up.
Yea! That is so exciting...that really isn't that long at ALL!!
Yea for Trent...and Rachel...and Ty! I think it's an exciting thing to countdown.
YEAH!!! Not too much longer really!! So exciting!!!
Well, look at it this way...it is shorter than a pregnancy....
Wait. I just looked again and I am guessing the 210 days is not including weekends....so I guess it isn't shorter than a pregnancy. Sorry, I don't have any other comforting words...except that we can go to lunch any of those days!
Hey at least you have some down right! School just SUCKS!!! I'm SO sick of it and Todd is still a undergrad. LOVE IT
What's he on next?
It was supposed to be women's health, but was moved to dermatology at the Veterans Affairs hospital in Phoenix. He should come home with some interesting stories from the vets!
Yeah!!! You are such a trooper, I say count away, its something fun to do while you wait right?
Post a Comment