Next to being a wife and mom, I love being an aunt! I have the sweetest nieces and nephews and I love being a part of their life. I only wish some of them (namely, 4 very cute little girls) didn't live so far away.
Last weekend we went to my nephew's football games. The weather was awesome, the games were fun to watch, and Trent got to coach a bit from the sidelines. Here are just a few fun pictures from our outing.
Chandler, #3, plays fullback on offense, and Marshall, #84, plays center. We're guessing that if Ty plays, he'll be a lineman. (But if he wants to bowl or get into curling, we're fine with that too.) I love football season, even if it is pop warner!
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
so cute...he's just soooooooooo cute! i cant say it enough, and i love the feeling he knows me even though he really smiles for everyone...it makes me feel special!
how fun! Those are some really cute pictures of Ty too! I'm so bummed we won't be here to watch him show off in his monkey costume at the Halloween Party! He'll have so much fun!
What a fun day. I'm just glad it is finally getting nice enough to get outside. By the way his costume is super cute. Where did you find it?
Old Navy. There are tons of cute costumes there!
Cutie!! Your little guy is so adorable!
Seeing those pictures makes me so excited for when Landon plays soccer or football or anything outside...I love it!!
Post a Comment