Friday, September 28, 2007

Just Practicing

I know this was a popular costume last year, but we couldn't resist. Trent calls Ty his little monkey (he even has a little song he sings to him), so there was no question about Ty's costume this year. We decided to try it on last night in preparation for Halloween.

He looks stuffed, doesn't he?
Too cute!
Isn't he a handsome little monkey?

15 comments:

Nash said...

I thought he was a stuffed animal. That is SOOOOOO funny! Vance was a monkey last year. I am selling his costume on craigslist.
Love the pic!

Nash said...

We still need to go out to lunch sometime when you have a day off or you could call in sick.

Courtney said...

I love it!! I am impressed he likes it....

Jill Manning said...

what a cute little monkey! what a great costume too, I love that first picture, I couldn't quite figure out where Ty went!

Emily said...

he is the cutest little monkey ive ever seen!!!!!

The Arizona Blake Family said...

How sweet! He's such a cutie! I love Halloween time.

Cara Fish said...

I would give him candy any day...

Unknown said...

I thought he was a stuffed animal too until I saw the "real boy" feet poking out. Hey I need that apron blog!!
-Al

Auburn said...

OH that is just CUTE. I love it!

Christie said...

Cutest little monkey I've ever seen!

Kim said...

OMG! WOW! Cutest thing I have ever seen! He is such a doll!! I LOVE LITTLE TY TY!

Jennie said...

He's so chunky monkey cute!

Nash said...

Sorry for all the comments from me. My stroller is a phil and ted's with the double seat. I love it cause it's a single/double stroller plus it can be used as a jogger. It's so incredibly easy to push. I am not really that busy
( reason for the post) but I believe it's probably the type of week a "real" mother has. I think I may becoming a real mom. =)

Jamie & Johnny said...

So cute. Trey was that last year. You should've told me, I could've let you borrow it. He is a dang cute monkey!

Kari said...

what a cutie! Where did you find that costume? It is too cute!