
I knew from the get-go that no Blake+Anderson lovechild would last an entire year in an infant carrier. However, I was planning on using it for the better half of the first year. No such luck! Although Ty has another 4 pounds to go before maxing out on the weight limit, his height has become an issue as well. The straps had been loosened as much as possible, and the toy that hangs from the handle was hitting Ty in the head every time we rotated it's position. We were planning on upgrading around Christmas, but caved in today at 5 1/2 months and got our little prince a new throne...one he actually fits in!
Look at all that room!
13 comments:
Which kind did you get? I'm afraid we are going to have to upgrade soon too. We don't have the height factor going for us - but Ellie just keeps piling on the pounds!
Trey lasted about the same amount of time. Gotta love it! Looks like a great new seat. I'm sure he loves it.
He looks like king of the castle. Sooo cute sitting there with a huge grin. What a good looking guy! We missed you tonight at Apron Night. You are very loved.
We stuck with Graco. It's called ComfortSport. I really like it, and the price was right!
holy crap...already! he's so cute sitting there! we need to have a play date again! my boys miss Ty coming over!
Even though I've seen it with my own two eyes, I can't believe how big he is getting!
um, by the way, we kind of miss ty. is that weird?
Oh my yummy delish thighs! LOVE THEM, could totally eat them!! Can you believe that your baby is now in a "big boy" carseat?! I just want my baby to stay a baby!
He is so cute and so big. Tytan grew out of his infant car seat at 6 months and every one thought I was lying. Now I have another tall boy I can tell them about. Just because we have giants for babies doesn't mean they need to be jealous. Those pics. of Ty in his church cloths are so cute.
He looks quite happy in his new seat! How fun.
We had to do that with Brynlee too. Of course we still had to keep in back facing until she was 1...but then that glorious day came when we could switch her to forward facing!! She loved it. I'm sure Ty can't wait either.
Is he like off-the-charts-tall, or what? I could hardly believe the first picture of him in the infant seat! Won't it be so great for him if he keeps on getting taller? I already see lots of sports in his future!
two of my kids did the same thing. My doctor used the phrase "abnormally large babies" while describing why we had to get a special seat to accommodate Goliath. Tons of fun!!!
Post a Comment