BLT
Braden, Landon, and Ty
It was a fun night, not as difficult as I expected. But I still don't know if I'm cut out for multiples. I love how well these boys play together and can't wait for them to grow up together. (That means you're not allowed to move further than a mile away from us at any given time, Beka.)Braden, Landon, and Ty
6 month check up:
And thanks to my sweet mother in law for this awesome package! I love getting mail, especially cute fabric and apron patterns to use at apron night!
Trent got a new calling at church on Sunday. They called both of us in, but it was really about him. He was released from Elders Quorum and is now the ward party planner, as I like to call it. He's pretty excited to be the Activities Chair. This is what happens if you host too many neighborhood BBQ's. It should be fun!!





10 comments:
you guys will do so awesome at that calling!!!! I know we can count on some fun!!! Let me know if you need any ideas for the upcoming Christmas bash. I was talking to my mom about this really neat one they did in their ward called Christmas from around the world. Thanks for the cute pics!!!
Oh, my heart melted when I saw the picture of Ty with the doctor. I can't imagine, Rach. Hopefully, it is getting easier for you each time. I would be a basketcase. And, helmet? Huh? I am so confused.
I can't believe that Ty is getting so big and I still haven't met the little guy! You guys around Christmas-time, I need to meet him before he is off dating girls and going on a mission!
I'm so excited for the Blakes to be hosting the parties!
BLT sure look cute together. I agree, you can't separate them!
He definately has the perfect wife for that calling. I know you are just trying to rival me for hostess with the mostess. You can't win every year dahling. One of these days you must pass on your jewel encrusted spatula.
The spatula is all yours Maren! Don't even think you apronistas aren't a part of the master plan!! (Insert evil laugh here.) You and your pretty little aprons will all get roped into helping somehow!
Suddenly, Yuma doesn't look that bad! Totally just kidding, I wouldn't want to miss a Blake sponsored event for anything and than to be able to be there with aprons, what more could a give ask for! They may have called Trent to the calling, and he will do awesome, but Rachel you will so good with it too, I know it, congrats! And I love the pics of BLT, what cute boys to be surrounded with!
Rachel- love the pics...you must email them to me! so cute! thanks again for babysitting, and i agree-you 2 are the perfect people for that calling! I cant wait of for the first ward party!! Is Ty better yet since the shots?
HEy, I want in on this apron thing! Is there a New England chapter? Where can I find apron patterns?
That was me. While Jake is equally intrigued by apron patterns, I made the comment.
-Al
Post a Comment