This morning Beka and I took our boys to Riverview Park to enjoy the cool weather. Here are a few shots of our handsome little men.

Ty in his PJ's.
(Lazy mom)

The 3 musketeers!

He was laughing in this picture, you can see it in his scrunchy eyes!

The progression of the swing...

Ending with a squeal of delight!

I suppose he's just trying to conserve some space.

GQ Braden

Nonchalant Landon

It was a little lonely by himself, so Landon joined Ty in the swing.
Sorry for the millions of pictures, but I just couldn't choose, so I posted nearly all of them.
I loved being with Ty during the morning hours, a rare treat for me. Hope you're all enjoying fall break as much as I am!
8 comments:
Rach, those are too great. Don't ever feel like you shouldn't post all your pictures, I enjoyed every one of them. :)
What cute pics. I love cute chubby boys! I just want to squeeze them!!
What precious pictures! I absolutely love that you got both babies in the swing at the same time! I always wondered why those swings have four holes and I think you just showed me why! And I thought it was so the baby as a choice of which side to sit...'tis not so!
LOVE IT! I laughed out loud at your comment about conserving space - I miss you guys...
LOVE IT! I laughed out loud at your comment about conserving space - I miss you guys...
they are so squishy chubby! All of the boys are so adorable! I can't believe how much Ty is changing in his looks, growing up so fast! Don't you just love the morning weather now?!!
the 3 musketeers spell out trouble. Little rascals but SOOOOO cute! Your little Ty is looking so adorable Rach.
Cute Boys! Abigail is loving the swing now too. We need to get to hanging ours up on the porch.
Post a Comment