Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Monday night for FHE we went to Mother Nature's Farm in Mesa
to pick out a pumpkin for Halloween.
I liked the chubby one in the middle the best.

Ty preferred the larger pumpkins.

Trent was trying to determine which weighed more,
the pumpkin or Ty.
We did some research at home. Ty wins.

Thank goodness for random strangers who are willing to take a family picture!

14 comments:

Courtney said...

So fun! The one in the middle is definitely the cutest! I wonder if it was at all itchy for Ty while sitting on that hay....I can only imagine!

lrbodine said...

Where is this place at? I was just thinking today I need to go and find a place with a cute scenery to take some Halloween pictures of the little one . ...

Summertime Designs said...

Yes, random strangers are the best! I'm glad you got a photo of the whole fam. Your little guy is too cute Rachel. It looks like you had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch!

Christie said...

So fun! My mom lives right across the street from there and I always think that we should go check it out. I'm glad you had a fun FHE!

Linz said...

Oh my gosh....chubbayum legs!! I may have to sample of the Ty when I get in town!!

Cara Fish said...

Now you have TWO punkins...I love it!

lrbodine said...

Thanks for the suggestion! We went today and got some cute pictures .. .although we forgot to take one of the whole family. :(

the Painters said...

Those pumpkins are nothing compared to your lil punkin'! He's so cute!

the Painters said...

oh and might I add that you look absolutely radiant! So gorgeous and glowing with happiness.

Nash said...

Hey Rach you look great.
The babylegs are online and also at nordstrom. You can also get a few at different boutiques but you get the best selection at babylegs.net. They are so fun.

Jennie said...

He looks like he was having so much fun. I bet he tried to eat it too!

The MacMizzles said...

What a cute family you are! Happy Halloween to you!

Emily said...

oh ty, your little pumpkin!!! precious!!!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Hey Rachel-

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for visiting our blog. You guys look great! (And a cute son to boot!)....and you don't have to describe yourself as an old friend of Brenden's - I remember you from 54th ward! :)