Tuesday, May 29, 2007

7 things I love

I've been tagged (thanks Courtney) to list 7 things I love. It was hard to narrow them down, but here goes...

7. Peanut Butter M&Ms. My ongoing love affair with these scrumptious morsels of heaven are partially to blame for my voluptuous appearance.



6. Road Trips. We just returned home from a road trip and I failed to take a single picture! But traveling with Trent is always a good time. For us, it's all about the journey. We love to talk about our big plans for the future, reminisce about the past and listen to audio books together. Some of our best conversations have occurred in transit to or from a weekend getaway.



5. Exercise. Although my current physique does not lead people to believe I faithfully participate in exercise, nothing clears my mind and rejuvenates me like a good work out.



4. Good books. If I didn't need sleep, I would spend more time reading through the night. Books are so amazing because they invite your imagination to come out and play, prompt you to re-evaluate your politics, or just give you an escape from reality for a while. Open up a book and jump on in...here are a few of my favorites:


Both of them are thought provoking. If you read them, give me a call and we'll discuss! I also have copies to lend.

3. Nieces and Nephews. I cannot begin to tell you how much I love ny nieces and nephews. I have loved traveling to Missouri, Kentucky and Minnesota to make sure I was a part of their lives. Now that my sister moved back to the valley, it's so much fun to go to football games, soccer matches and concerts. They have trained me well for mommyhood and are so loving with Ty. (I also love the nieces and nephews I have inherited through my marriage!)



2. Tyrone. I still can't believe I participated in making something so wonderful! I love singing to him, reading with him, holding him, everything about him. It was easy to fall in love with Trent, but this kind of love is different and I'm absolutely head over heels for my little boy. I live for this smile! (Camera phone pic)



1. Trently. I tried and tried to find pictures of him with his kilt on, but I don't have any digital ones. He's always making me laugh, constantly serving others (right now he's doing some plumbing for someone he hardly knows...scary, he doesn't plumb, but the Bishop asked for his help so he's determined to figure it out), and most important, he loves me, whether I deserve it or not.


I tag Valerie, Cara, Beka, and Alison.

4 comments:

Auburn said...

SEriously - TYRONE. That is great. I love it. I'm with ya on the peanut M&M's and exercising!!! We'll have to work out together with our bambinos when I get back to AZ.

Christie said...

That is the cutest camera phone picture I've ever seen! I love his little smile. I'm glad you had a great road trip...that's where Kevin and I have our best conversations too. And by the way, I think you look fabulous!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Cute, cute, cute and one more cute!

Meggs said...

I love that everyone is doing this list. I feel like I get to know people so much better. I think I agree with you on everything. I usually hate chocolate but peanut butter M&M's are an exception. Your little man looks so much bigger every post.