Sunday, May 06, 2007

Just can't get enough!

Here are some more fun pictures from the last few days. It amazes me how much he changes every day. We have had to abandon the newborn clothes and pull out the 3 month clothes already. Some of his clothes are a little baggy, but his other onesies were starting to look like muscle shirts.


Notice the pinkies...Dr. Evil and Mini-Me, Blake style.


Ty sporting his "Big Pimpin'" look, as Trent puts it, in his Nike gear and self promoting pacifier. (He had matching Nike booties on too!) We're not sure which gang sign he's throwing, but it's one of his favorites.


I finally caught a smile on camera!


Our happy family. Ty is destined to be a ladies man with his current wardrobe!

4 comments:

Cara Fish said...

that smile could melt icebergs...

Jamie & Johnny said...

Ahh, that smile. I love it and I gotta see him. I called you and left you a message!!! Hopefully I'll get to meet him this week. :)

Christie said...

I saw him at church yesterday and thought he was stylin'! I love the mini-me. He is truly a mini-Trent. So cute!

Beka said...

that smile is classic! what a stud!