Friday, May 18, 2007

Little Pooper

Do you have two minutes to spare? Push play for a good laugh!


Ty and I went with Trent to Midwestern today to take his last final and enjoy the class luncheon together. While Trent was taking his exam, I was feeding Ty in the lobby when I heard the grunt. You know what I mean...the grunt that indicates a bowel movement is underway. The poor little guy has to work so hard, but it is just so hilarious to watch when he fills his pants, I had to capture it on film. Aren't I a horrible mother!?! If you listen carefully, you may get even more sounds that you bargained for! Does every baby have to work this hard to get relief, or just mine?


I am so proud of Trent (he who chooses not to shave during finals week) for making it this far. He did well on all of his exams and even had a perfect score on one of them!
12 months down, 15 months to go!

9 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...

Grunt city. Holy cow I'd give that kid some prunes. That was too funny and actually kinda sad. :) Congrats to Trent on the finshing of test.

the Painters said...

Congrats to Trent for a perfect score. You picked a smart man Rach. Oh and that grunting was hilarious. What a breautiful thing, passing a stool.....

Christie said...

Poor little guy! That was cute that you got it on video. I'm sure he'll love watching that one someday. :)

Congrats to Trent!!

Linz said...

That was some serious work! Poor guy! At least he still looks cute while grunting one out!

Unknown said...

Way to go, Trent. I like the mountain man look.

Kari said...

Rachel -
THis was hilarious to see Ty grunt it out! Thanks for sharing. It brings back good memories of my kids going through the same thing! Enjoy these days, they go by so fast!
Love,Kari

Beka said...

thats awesome!:):)

lrbodine said...

I found the Bumbo at the Target on Southern/Longmore. I wanted a blue one but couldn't find it anywhere! My friend told me that you can sometimes ask if they have other colors in the back room . . . unfortunately I never thought of that one!

Cara Fish said...

how can anyone think about trent when they have seen that video? maybe just us non-moms. That was HILarious. My favorite part was the smile at the end. Now, take a video of Trent doing the same thing and you might get a different reaction from me. :)