This week was full of blessings! Lots of family came to town to celebrate a baptism and Ty's blessing. Dylan's baptism was very special, and my first Mothers Day was such a wonderful day. Not only did Ty receive his blessing, but Trent gave a talk in church and I sang a musical number. It was a Blake family extravaganza! Trent was a little nervous, but he did great! (Ty's blessing outfit is size 3 months and he was busting at the seams. He was also wearing a size 2 shoe.) I couldn't have asked for a better day.
My grandparents and Aunt Paula flew down for the weekend. My grandma makes every new baby a beautiful blanket for their blessing. I've been waiting for years to get this blanket for a baby of my own! Trent's parents both traveled to be with us too. We have had a wonderful (but exhausting) week with lots of family, food and fun!







10 comments:
What a beautiful family! Ty looks adorable in his blessing outfit! You guys did great yesterday in church. I told Kevin that the Blakes stole the show with Ty's blessing, Trent's talk, and your song (which made me cry, by the way). You all did wonderful. Kevin especially got a kick out of Trent's talk...especially the scripture he used of the lunatic son. I'm so glad it was such a wonderful week for you!
he just gets cuter everyday! Ty that is:) love the slideshow!!
I miss singing!!
You guys look great! Blessings are so sweet.
I have lucked out and not had to bare my testimony with any of my 3 kids. (not because I didn't want too)
Hey! I saw your grandma today! I was in the airport with my family and holy cow, I saw your mom!!! She introduced us to everyone and as we walked away, I said to Jake, "see Arizona is great because even in the airport, you see people you know."
Cute slide show. Ty really is darling. I know every one keeps telling you this but really time flies by so fast so take a billion pics. you can never have too many.
Congrats. How fun you got to bless him on Mothers day, so special. I love all Ty's looks like "are you really taking another picture of me?"
Hi Rachel! I found your blog from my friend Saralyn's blog...she must know one of your friends. Anyways, it's been forever, and you might not remember me! It is so fun to see your beautiful family. Your son is adorable. I am so happy to see that your life is so wonderful. I can tell you are so happy!
Love,
Maelynn {Mackey} Warren
He is so adorable!! I think chubby babies are the best . . . maybe because I have one. At least you don't have to worry if he's getting enough to eat, and he'll sleep through the night much sooner with meat on his bones! Beautiful blessing pictures, and you look beautiful too!
How wonderful! What an amazing weekend! You look great too!
Hey, SO sorry we weren't there. I am glad the day went well. It was good to see you the other day!
Post a Comment